UC San Diego Health is seeking an exceptional Internal Medicine Physician to join our premier Concierge Medicine program in La Jolla. In this membership-based program, our Concierge Physicians have the opportunity to provide highly personalized medical care while enjoying the following unique practice qualities:
- Full time patient panel is 300 with additional incentives at 301-450
- Extended, unhurried office visits with an average of 5-8 office visits per day
- Exceptional administrative and clinical staff support
- Outpatient setting with one administrative day per week and no hospital duties
- Supportive Concierge Medicine colleagues who are available for vacation and CME coverage
- Patient panel access to in-office lifestyle services including nutritionist, physical therapist, and wellness psychiatrist
- Patient panel expedited access to world-class UC San Diego Health specialists
- Highly competitive concierge physician compensation, CME funds, incentive plan and benefits
We are interested in experienced physicians who possess the following qualifications:
Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine
Five (5+) or more years of clinical experience
Compassionate, personable, with demonstrated history of high patient satisfaction scores and
a service-oriented personality.
Able to fulfill the following:
- A minimum of 32 hours (8 work sessions) of direct, in-office patient care
- Concierge physicians take own weeknight calls (Monday - Thursday)
- Concierge physicians rotate weekend calls (on call every 4 - 5 weekends)
Our UC San Diego Concierge Medicine program strives to create a great life/work balance and exceed the expectations of both our patients and physicians. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to have you join our concierge family!
- Must pass a background check.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen and immunization screening.
UC San Diego Health is the only academic health system in the San Diego region, providing leading-edge care in patient care, biomedical research, education, and community service. Our facilities include two university hospitals, a National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, Shiley Eye Institute, Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center, and several outpatient clinics. UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest is a designated Level I Trauma Center and has the only Burn Center in the county. We invite you to join our dynamic team!
Applications/Resumes are accepted for current job openings only. For full consideration on any job, applications must be received prior to the initial closing date. If a job has an extended deadline, applications/resumes will be considered during the extension period; however, a job may be filled before the extended date is reached.
UC San Diego Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation. For the complete University of California nondiscrimination and affirmative action policy see: http://www-hr.ucsd.edu/saa/nondiscr.html
UC San Diego is a smoke and tobacco free environment. Please visit smokefree.ucsd.edu for more information.